As part of the upcoming redesign of VirginiaHousing.com the MCC System is being enhanced primarily for security purposes. You have been identified as a current user of the MCC System and will receive information on how to set up your new account. Please read the entire announcement for important details.
Why is this happening?
1. This change is necessary due to the redesign of Virginia Housing.com.
2. New security standards require multi-factor authentication To further protect the security of our systems/applications and information.
What does this mean for you?
1. This only impacts users of the MCC System for non-Virginia Housing MCCs. Virginia Housing loans with MCCs will continue to operate the same way.
2. Another announcement will be sent to you on October 13, 2021 requiring that you log out of the MCC system by 4:00 pm that day.
3. The announcement will contain detailed instructions as well as a video link to guide you through setting up your account and the Multi-Factor Authentication.
4. Look for an email invitation on October 13, 2021 after 5:00 p.m. The email will contain a link to set up your new account.
In order to ensure a smooth transition to the new system, please make sure you check your SPAM should you not receive the email on October 13, 2021.
Please contact your Business Development Officer.